The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will participate in operational decision-making processes necessary for the successful attainment of the hospital's mission in addition to maintaining an awareness of changes in healthcare matters that could have an impact on the success of the hospital. The CEO will ensure success of the hospital through quality enhancement, cost containment, revenue growth and development of strong relationships with hospital staff and board members.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, finance, or clinical specialty.
- Master’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty preferred.
- Ten years senior-level experience in healthcare administration/management, preferably in a hospital setting, with experience in facility operations management, human resources management and/or finance.
- Experience as Chief Executive Officer or Chief Operating Officer level preferred.
- Multi-site healthcare management experience preferred.