The majority of the Internal Medicine Physician / Medical Director role will involve clinical work, so therefore renders appropriate care for patients in the hospital. Diagnoses diseases and renders non-surgical care; provides consultation in complex cases. Manages internal medicine services.
- Doctor of Medicine from a recognized institution
- At least 3 years of experience in a hospital
- Having worked in a hospital in the last 2 years before applying for the work permit and medical license
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Internal Medicine
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Loves the region and eager to be involved in the community
- Able to build and maintain relationships