The Internal Medicine Physician is fully responsible to provide high standard of clinical practice and expertise in assessment, investigation, diagnosis and treatment of patients in internal medicine & related specialties. He or she should actively take part in continuous quality improvement activities of the department and hospital to achieve the goals set forth
- Medical Degree from an appropriately medical institution
- Appropriate specialty training in Internal Medicine
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in General Medicine following the Board Certification or equivalent.
- Must qualify as Consultant by SCFHS
- Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues.
- Advise surgeon of a patient's risk status and recommend appropriate intervention to minimize risk
- Provide consulting services to other doctors caring for patients with special or difficult problems
- Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
- Develop and recommend quality-improvement strategies