The Marketing Campaign Specialist conducts day-to-day marketing tasks and project management duties related to marketing campaigns – including events, fundraisers, speaking engagements, and financial appeals.
The job exists to effectively communicate the vision and mission of Global Disciples by providing campaign management and general marketing tasks.
- Plan and develop promotional campaigns in coordination with the Vice President of Marketing & Communications.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define campaign concepts and create a process to bring concepts to fruition.
- Develop a detailed project plan, define project scope, create an accurate project timeline, and assign tasks to team members.
- Manage all campaigns, including maintaining the project management tool (Monday.com) and apprising staff members of upcoming deadlines and possible delays.
- Provide regular reports to the Vice President of Marketing & Communications to ensure campaigns are progressing.
- Develop best practices and processes for marketing project creation and management.
- Liaise with internal Salesforce specialists to ensure campaigns are developed in Salesforce, mailing lists are created, and campaign results are documented.
- Work closely with the Vice President of Communications in the evaluation and analysis of completed campaigns.
- Maintain the organization’s US website, providing website design and content advice to Foundations.
- Develop email campaigns using Pardot, from content creation to email design and distribution.
- Develop automated email campaigns in Pardot in support of donor journeys.
- Serve as backup to the Marketing & Communications team in general marketing duties.
- Provide general marketing tasks, such as developing donor journeys, participating in the creative process, producing short videos, developing promotional materials, working with vendors and agencies, conducting marketing research, ensuring brand compliance, creating appeal campaigns, and assisting with internal communications, et al.
- Edit marketing materials as defined in standard operation procedures.
- Support stakeholder groups, such as volunteers and influencers, by providing promotional materials, setting up social media groups, and liaising with staff, as needed.
- Assist with internal communications, as required.
- Partner with external agencies, as needed.
- Monitor campaign budget.
- Must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ and an active member of a Christian church.
- Passion for the mission and work of Global Disciples and alignment with its statement of faith, goals, purposes, and objectives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Outstanding relational, verbal, and written communication skills, with a high level of accuracy.
- Self-starter, initiator who is organized and can relate detail to the overall picture.
- Adaptable and highly detailed.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and proofreading skills.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience required.
- Salesforce, Pardot and Monday.com experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Suite, ZOOM, social media platforms, and software-based contact management experience preferred.
REQUIRED: Send a Resume and a Cover Letter which includes a few sentences on your cross-cultural experience as well as your walk with the Lord.