Provides comprehensive medical services for members of family providing primary care services, conducting patient exams, ordering/interpreting laboratory tests and x-rays, prescribing medicine or implement treatments, updating patient charts and EMRs.
- Successful completion of an approved Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy program.
- Board Certified in area of chosen specialty, or a minimum of seven years of family practice.
- Maintain an active physician license with the State of Alaska.
- Maintain board certification including continuing education requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a clinic setting.