GLOBAL HEAD of RECRUITING & MOBILIZATION
Published: 2019-02-28 19:06:28Z
LOCATION of ROLE: Atlanta, GA - Dallas, TX - Austin, TX
REPORTS TO: CFO/Corporate Services Director
‘World Class servant leaders raised up in every vocation’
Company is a group of faith-based international schools serving global markets. For more than 30 years, Company has provided leadership development services, including teaching, experiential learning, and family services around the world. These offerings lay the groundwork for the relationships at the heart of our work. It’s here we use our professional skills to impact people at a personal level and help them discover transformation—from the inside out.
We follow an American-based curriculum for students pre K-12 and have locations in six cities across the world. Each year we recruit & mobilize 100+ missional teachers to join our team of over 400 who touch the lives of more than 2,200 students, 4,000+ parents and countless members of the communities we serve. Along with a top-notch international education, Company integrates character, integrity and truth into the lives of students and their families. Our goal is to find workers to ‘Come with us and have a lasting impact on future world changers.’
- Seeking God’s Direction
- Serving One another
- Seeing Lives transformed
- Focusing on the Finish Line
To create and execute a world class talent acquisition strategy. You will build, train and manage a global talent acquisition and mobilization team that is both disciplined and innovative. Together, you will develop a globally consistent, locally relevant sourcing and recruiting process that ensures a steady stream of exceptional talent that keeps pace with our impressive growth.
To lead the strategic development of Company's recruitment function. Significantly raise Company's profile and extend their recruitment presence and capacity internationally, ensuring that Company has a pipeline of called and quality people to support its vision and mission.
Hands on Recruiting and Sourcing | Strategy and Leadership | Team Management | Vendor Management | Event Recruiting | Employee Referral Programs | Recruiting Business Partner/Client Facing Recruiting |Alumni Recruiting | Advertising and Marketing Campaigns
- You will be a hands-on recruiter and sourcer, who is just as excited to plan strategy and coach team members as you are to source candidates and pick up the phones and interview them.
- You will develop and execute a recruitment strategy for the ‘brand’ of Company which fully reflects its vision, mission and values and results in 100% of annual hiring goals and recruiting team directly filling 50% of these positions
- You will strategically network and develop partnerships with key likeminded organizations and influencers to provide a platform to ‘tell the story of Company’;
- You will further develop Company’s profile on social and digital media;
- You will create a stronger relationship with former staff members to support their transition back ‘home’ and encourage their continual involvement as advocates for the work of Company.
- You will help establish additional Company recruiting connections and offices in Australasia, UK and Canada.
- You will lead the evaluation of the entire recruiting function, strategies and procedures in order to find opportunities for improvement;
- You will lead, develop and manage the recruitment team;
- You will coach and encourage each team member, to ensure that their skills are used appropriately and that their potential is realized.
- In conjunction with Company's Corporate Communications and Marketing Director, you will be an ambassador for Company's brand and develop supporting materials which clearly communicate who Company is;
- You will oversee the compliance of all internal and external regulations concerning the recruitment and selection process;
- You will leverage key dashboard tracking analytics, using this analysis to continually improve the recruiting process
- You must be proactive in building strong relationships and communications between US staff and associated Company staff in our global locations.
- You will manage the recruitment budget.
- Has a strong understanding of, and passion for Companys vision, mission and values with a heart to build God’s kingdom!
- Demonstrates a mature Christian faith and a Christ-centered approach to life and work, with the ability to maintain a healthy and effective work/life balance.
- Is a strong ‘vision caster’.
- Has exceptional relational skills with an innate ability to communicate with confidence and authenticity with a high proficiency in the English language, verbal and written.
- Has expertise and at least 5 - 10 years senior leadership experience in people management and recruitment.
- Is a seasoned networker, ideally in a cross cultural environment.
- Has demonstrated the ability to influence, inspire and motivate others alongside the ability to provide and receive challenge.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
- Has the ability to work effectively at operational and strategic levels - bringing synthesis between core values and recruitment systems and processes.
- Has a good understanding of business systems and administration
- Has digital capability and experience of using social media in a recruitment context.
- Has a proven ability to establish and hold individuals accountable to clear standards of performance.
- Has proven experience of setting and managing budgets and delivering against targets.
- Has an up-to-date knowledge of US employment law.