Reading can be daunting for some and down right thrilling for others. What if your workplace took part in a sort of 'book club' where once a week or every other week you all met to discuss the latest on an impactful and practical piece of literature? According to 'Head, Heart, Hand' below are the top 10 best books on Christian leadership:
1." Conviction to Lead, The: 25 Principles for Leadership That Matters" by Al Mohler
2. "The Shepherd Leader" by Timothy Wittmer
3. "Spiritual Leadership" by J. Oswald Sanders
4. "What’s Best Next" by Matt Perman
5. "The Book on Leadership" by John Macarthur
6. "Leadership Handbook of Management and Administration"
7. "You Lift Me Up: Overcoming Ministry Challenges" by Al Martin
8. "Spurgeon on Leadership" by Larry J. Michael
9. "The Steward Leader" by R. Scott Rodin
10. "Biblical Eldership" by Alexander Strauch
Comment below with some of your favorite workplace reads!