Assessment, management and implementation of the nursing care of the patient, performing a variety of duties which will assist with the care of women and their newborns during the antepartum, intra partum and postpartum periods.
- Recognized nursing qualifications from country of origin. Diploma in Nursing.
- Nursing license from country of origin
- Further training in area of specialty/ BSN Nursing
- 3 to 5 years minimum post graduate experience
- 3 years' experience in field of specialty
Knowledge & Skills
- Appropriate knowledge and experience in specialized field of employment
- Needs to have successfully completed Hospital Nursing Department basic requirements.